Dear Candidate, Grab a Golden opportunity to build a career in the fastest growing automobile industry with the Industry leader Maruti Suzuki as a Dealer Sales Consultant
Program Details :
Training Duration : 6 months (2 months Classroom training+4 months OJT at Job location)
Eligibility : Graduates/Diploma Holders
Employment : Will commence from 3rd month onwards in respective Maruti Suzuki Dealership
Earning potential : Salary (Best in Class) +Incentives (Based on performance)
Special Support : Rs 10000 at the end of 3rd month
Certification* : ASDC Certificate (NSQF Level 4)
Desirable* : Valid 2-Wheeler and LMV driving licence, Ownership of Conveyance
Date of Entrance Exam : 30.05.2019
Selection is based on Aptitude test & Personal Interview
Training Location : Strategic Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
C/O N.G.Naralkar Institute of Career Development & Research, Survey No 536, Bajirao Road, Appa Balwant Chowk, Opposite Kibe Laxmi Theatre, Shaniwar Peth, Pune – 411030
Contact No. 9970084940,9284549750, 9823521680
Axis Bank Ltd is conducting a recruitment drive by walk-in interviews for fresh graduates for the position of Relationship Officer for its Retail Assets Division.
Product 1 : Personal Loan 60 Openings
Product 2 : Mortgage Loan (Home Loan) 100 Openings
Product 3 : Mortgage Loan (Loan Against Property) 30 Openings
Interested candidates should confirm their participation by replying to this email with subject : “Attending Axis Bank Interview on 6th Jun’19 ”
Documents Required to Carry to the Interview Venue:
1. Printout of this email,
2. Your Updated CV/Resume,
3. Your 4 latest colour passport size photographs
4. Your original AADHAR CARD,
5. Your original PAN CARD
Interview Date : 6th June 2019
Interview Venue : Axis Securities Ltd, 3rd Floor, Prabhat Plaza, Shivaji Path, Above Kalyan Jewellers, Station Road, Thane (W) 400602
Interview Timing : 11 am to 4 pm
Reporting Person : Ms.Aarti Gumaste.
Job Role of an Relationship Officer :
1. The Job requires you to market the financial services to the potential customers.
2. The Job requires you to interact and engage with individuals ( salaried/self employed/professionals)
3. The Job requires you to work strategically with proper understanding of the customer requirements and the business dynamics.
4. The Job requires you to be a quick learner and adapt to the changing market scenarios and also the competitor’s strategy.
Who should try for this JOB
1. One who are interested in making career in SALES and MARKETING of FINANCIAL SERVICES.
2. One who is interested to become LEADERS and are will to take up LEADERSHIP POSITIONS in organization.
3. One who are self motivated and good team workers.
4. One who are interested in the motivate/develop/lead their team members and/or subordinates.
5. One who likes to take CHALLENGES and RISKS
6. One who wants to have a FINANCIALLY REWARDING CAREER.
The Selection Process has the following steps.
1. Axis Bank will conduct the interview and shortlist candidates.
2. The shortlisted candidates will go through a ONE WEEK SELF PAID ( Rs.4,720/- ) Sales Orientation Training Program organised by BFSI Sector Skill Council of India.
3. The candidates who completes the training successfully will receive the CERTIFICATE from BFSI SSC.
4. The CERTIFIED candidates will join the JOB offered by AXIS BANK.
Please Note :
1. Relationship Officers are on the payrolls of an Approved Staffing Partner Company of Axis Bank. Hence, the Offer Letter/HR Joining/Salary/Incentive Processing will be done by the Staffing Partner Company of Axis Bank.
2. Relationship Officers would for all business purposes report to Axis Bank’s Sales Managers.
3. Relationship Officers after completion of 24 months of employment & showing excellent performance will get career progression opportunity into Axis Bank .