The Students who are allotted our SGM college in the Merit list of FYJC Aided / Unaided course in Online admission process of the Government Of Maharashtra and would like to confirm their admissions under FYJC Aided /Unaided Sections have to note that for Aided section they should select FYJC as a stream and AIDED as a standard. Whereas ,those who have opted and alloted Unaided Section should select FYJC as stream and UNAIDED as standard while filling college online admission form to confirm their admission in SGM College in a stipulated period
PRN list for SYBMS Filling University Form
PRN list for TYBMS Filling University Form
PRN list for SYBCOM Filling University Form
PRN list for TYBCOM Filling University Form
PRN LIST For Backlog Student
PRN List for TYBCOM
PRN List for TYBCOM
ZOOM ONLINE LECTURE – JUNIOR SYJC
ZOOM ONLINE LECTURE - SYBCOM
ZOOM ONLINE LECTURE - TYBCOM
ZOOM ONLINE LECTURE - TYBMS
Dear Students as following professor are using their personal app and not college official online platform ,contact Dr R.O Patil on 9082243677/9869714688 for SYBCOM Foundation course subject and Prof Vijay Nandure on 9594398004 for SYBCOM and TYBCOM Economics.
DEAR STUDENTS , WHILE PAYING ONLINE STUDENTS SHOULD NOT MAKE SECOND ATTEMPT TO PAY IF FIRST PAYMENT TRANSACTION FAILS. WAIT FOR 12 HRS. IF AMOUNT IS NOT DEDUCTED THAN ONLY GO FOR SECOND PAYMENT. IF ANY STUDENTS MAKES DOUBLE PAYMENT ,HE /SHE HAS TO SUBMIT HIS BANK STATEMENT AND FEE RECEIPT IN COLLEGE OFFICE AND IF CLAIM FOUND TO BE TRUE REFUND WILL BE MADE BY CHEQUE ONLY
Admission Time : 24 x 7 Days- All 7 days (Monday to Sunday)
Direct Admission (FEE)
GR No. for Admission
Demo on How to Fill the Online Form
(Instruction for University Admission form – SYBCOM,TYBCOM & SYBMS,TYBMS)
(SYBCOM,TYBCOM & BMS)
( SYJC )
To equip students with moral values and nation building fervour to withstand challenges in life and to face realities with confidence and courage as ideal human beings setting the path for national integration, harmony and brotherhood
- To fulfil the aspirations of higher education of students belonging to the under-privileged strata of the society.
- To devote ourselves to the commitment of imparting quality education to needy and neglected.
- To provide them with innovative and updated techniques of teaching and learning.
- To encourage and inspire teachers and students to work sincerely to attain excellence.
- To empower students to participate in social, cultural and economic spheres to participate and contribute positively to upliftment of the society.